2017 XC NPS League Table
The complete list of all riders that raced in the 2013 NPS and their new categories for 2014 can be found below:
2015 League points scheme
The points are based on the following scheme.
(as agreed at the Offroad AGM 2015)
- Senior categories – all rounds count, no minimum attendance required for overall trophies
- Youth categories – 4 of 5 rounds count, no minimum attendance required for overall trophies
- League points will be awarded in the Senior 4 Men category, however there will be no overall trophy (winner moves up after each round)
- League points will be awarded in the Senior 3 Women category, however there will be no overall trophy and the winner of each round can either stay in the same category or move up.
* Note: All other finishers will receive 1 point
Grading rules for 2015
- All top 5 riders in S1, S2 and S3 category (2014) were moved up (based on overall NPS standings)
- Riders in Senior 4 category (2014) that won at least 1 race were moved up
- Winner of a Senior 4 race is moved up to Senior 3 race for the following round
- No mandatory upgrades for Senior Women categories
- No mandatory downgrading for 2015
- Newcomers who didn’t race in 2014 can select any category with exception of Senior 1 Men / Women
Several riders have upgraded themselves during previous seasons and thus will continue in the category they upgraded to, or have been identified for upgrade.
Riders are welcome/encouraged to upgrade themselves to a higher category (as high as Senior 2 Men / Women) if they feel that they will have more of a challenge, it also means you will get better value out of your licence and entry fee by racing an additional lap!
All riders have a right to appeal their upgrade, as agreed at the 2013 Offroad AGM.
You will need to include your full name, CI Licence number, your 2014 category you competed in, and the 2015 category you are requesting to be downgraded to.
You will also need to include a paragraph justifying why you require downgrade.
Your 2015 racing category will appear on your Cycling Ireland Licence
Any questions/queries please drop an email to: the XC Co-ordinator
Next race in:weeks0-4days0-2hours-2-1minutes-5-6seconds-4-5
- Second notification of the Cycling Ireland Off-road Commission AGMThis is the second notification of Cycling Ireland Off-road Commission Annual General Meeting (AGM). This meeting will take place on Saturday 21 October 2017 – Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport. Meet at 11:30 with start time at 12:00. Tea and coffee will be available on arrival, however, there is no lunch scheduled so make sure you eat before you […]
- Red Bull Foxhunt 2017Now in its 6th year the Red Bull Fox hunt took place over the weekend of 7-8 October 2017 at Kilbroney Park in Rostrevor. The event has gained fame over those years attracting riders from all across Ireland and across the world. 450 places went online and were sold out in less than one hour. […]
- First notification of the Cycling Ireland Off-road Commission AGMThis is the first notification of Cycling Ireland Off-road Commission Annual General Meeting (AGM). This meeting will take place on Saturday 21 October 2017 – venue to be confirmed (Dublin based). Positions on the Commission The commission will be made up with the following 8 positions. Apart from the position of Chair (which is a […]
- Second notification of the Cycling Ireland Off-road Commission AGM