2017 XC NPS League Table
The complete list of all riders that raced in the 2013 NPS and their new categories for 2014 can be found below:
2015 League points scheme
The points are based on the following scheme.
(as agreed at the Offroad AGM 2015)
- Senior categories – all rounds count, no minimum attendance required for overall trophies
- Youth categories – 4 of 5 rounds count, no minimum attendance required for overall trophies
- League points will be awarded in the Senior 4 Men category, however there will be no overall trophy (winner moves up after each round)
- League points will be awarded in the Senior 3 Women category, however there will be no overall trophy and the winner of each round can either stay in the same category or move up.
* Note: All other finishers will receive 1 point
Grading rules for 2015
- All top 5 riders in S1, S2 and S3 category (2014) were moved up (based on overall NPS standings)
- Riders in Senior 4 category (2014) that won at least 1 race were moved up
- Winner of a Senior 4 race is moved up to Senior 3 race for the following round
- No mandatory upgrades for Senior Women categories
- No mandatory downgrading for 2015
- Newcomers who didn’t race in 2014 can select any category with exception of Senior 1 Men / Women
Several riders have upgraded themselves during previous seasons and thus will continue in the category they upgraded to, or have been identified for upgrade.
Riders are welcome/encouraged to upgrade themselves to a higher category (as high as Senior 2 Men / Women) if they feel that they will have more of a challenge, it also means you will get better value out of your licence and entry fee by racing an additional lap!
All riders have a right to appeal their upgrade, as agreed at the 2013 Offroad AGM.
You will need to include your full name, CI Licence number, your 2014 category you competed in, and the 2015 category you are requesting to be downgraded to.
You will also need to include a paragraph justifying why you require downgrade.
Your 2015 racing category will appear on your Cycling Ireland Licence
Any questions/queries please drop an email to: the XC Co-ordinator
Next race in:weeks14days00hours00minutes23seconds35
- Exciting racing on day 2 of the National Cyclo-cross ChampionshipsDay 2 of the 2019 Irish National Cyclo-cross Championships saw great racing across the four races – Junior men, Masters (M40, M50 and M60), Women and Senior Men. A terrific day laid on by host club De Ronde van Cork. The large crowd of spectators enjoyed the racing and hospitality at Fota House on a dry […]
- Great racing at the 2019 Youth ChampionshipsHost club De Ronde van Cork has pulled out all the stops to put on a top class national championship. Saturday 12 January 2019 was the Youth National Championships for the Under 14s and 16s. The day started with a full complement of youth support races. At noon the Under 14 and Under 16s girls […]
- Deadline extended for expression of interest in competing at World CX ChampionshipsDeadline for riders to register their interest in competing in the 2019 World Cyclocross Championships, Denmark has been extended to Tuesday 15 January 2019 @ 9 pm. The purpose of this of this document is to set out the selection process for Irish riders to compete in the 2019 UCI Cyclocross World Championships in Bogense, Denmark […]
- Exciting racing on day 2 of the National Cyclo-cross Championships